The Exam Administration tool will be down from 5:00pm Central Time on Saturday, December 9, 2023 until 3:00am Central Time on Sunday, December 10, 2023 for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
REGISTRATIONHow to Register with Pearson VUE
Candidates will need to register to take the REx-PN with Pearson VUE and provide their program code, an email address and an acceptable form of payment. The first and last name provided when registering must match exactly with the identification presented at the exam appointment.Register Online NowAlready Registered? Sign In to schedule now
- Online: Register via the Pearson VUE website using a credit, debit or prepaid VISA, MasterCard or American Express card.
- Telephone: Register via Pearson VUE Candidate Services using a credit, debit or prepaid VISA, MasterCard or American Express card.
- Online with Third-party Payment: Register via the Pearson VUE website using a third-party payment from nursing schools, agencies or employers. Third-party payment instructions
Candidates should receive an email confirmation acknowledging the REx-PN registration within two days of submitting a registration, correspondence from Pearson VUE is only via email.
Registration Time Limit
REx-PN registrations stay open 365 days waiting for candidate eligibility from the BCCNM/CNO. Once candidates are made eligible, candidates must test within the validity dates on their Authorization to Test (ATT) email.
- If candidates are not made eligible or are denied eligibility by BCCNM/CNO within the 365-day time period, candidates will forfeit their REx-PN registration and exam fee. If this occurs, candidates will need to reregister and pay another exam fee after the current registration expires.
- Candidates may not have two REx-PN registrations open at the same time. If you reregister before your current registration expires, your second registration will be processed and denied, and the fee collected will be non-refundable.